Friendly and Supportive Environment
Flexible & Dynamic working environment
About Our Client
This Accountancy Practice is well established and highly regarded in the area of Scarborough being a go to Practice for the majority of medium to large companies across East Yorkshire. They offer audit, accounts, tax, payroll, cloud accounting amongst other services.
Being a key part of the audit team as an Audit Senior, you will be required to:
* Taking the lead for Audit assignments, supervising other members of staff and client management
* Working with predominantly OMB up to £50M turnover, as well as commercial businesses within varied industry sectors
* Liaising with clients regarding any queries and in respect of accounting and audit matter
* Reviewing work prepared by junior staff
* Monitoring budgets and understanding the commercial aspects involved such as billings and collections
* Tailoring audit programmes to suit clients individual needs
* Preparing client Corporation Tax Computation and online filing
* Managing client relationships and identifying opportunities
The Successful Applicant
The successful Audit Senior will have sufficient experience in a similar role. Ideally, you will be fully qualified (either ACA or ACCA) but we will also consider strong semi seniors who are part qualified.
What's on Offer
This practice can offer exposure to a fantastic client base - giving responsibility where necessary and training you to the best of your ability.
They offer a competitive market salary and an exclusive benefits package
Continual professional development
Study support if required