- Growing firm with great progression opportunities
- Great benefits and competitive salary
About Our Client
Michael Page are delighted to be supporting this highly prestigious and well established firm of chartered accountants based in Bolton that are keen to appoint highly skilled Audit Seniors to complement the existing successful team.
The firm have a strong portfolio of clients across a diverse range of industries and of varying sizes from SMEs to large corporate organisations.
- Involved in the planning, execution and finalisation of all areas of the audit assignment
- CASS audits, for manager or partner review
- Identify and raise risk matters with a manager and or partner
- Engage with senior client staff in order to gain a good understanding of their business
- Take responsibility for monitoring progress against budget
- Ensure compliance with internal audit methodology and risk management as well as external (regulatory) requirements
- Supervise and coach junior members of staff
The Successful Applicant
- ACA/ACCA/ICAS Qualified or equivalent
- Working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements
- Able to lead audits from start to finish
What's on Offer
This fantastic opportunity to work for a growing firm who offer great progression opportunities alongside a competitive salary.