This is an ideal role for a someone looking to develop there audit experince
Working for a market leading practice in Leicestershire
About Our Client
This is one leading independent practices based in Leicester, with a growing and varied client base.
Audit Senior - reporting in the Manager / Senior Manager in the department you will be responsible for:
- Second contact for a portfolio of clients, ensuring assignments are managed and work is completed in a timely manner.
- Plan and undertake audit and independent examination assignments of companies and also specialist assignments such as charities and pension schemes.
- Prepare financial statements for limited companies.
- Support and develop trainee accountants with their assignments.
- Deliver an excellent level of customer service, managing and exceeding client expectations, responding to all ad hoc queries in a timely manner.
- Maintain up to date technical knowledge and attend all relevant training, conferences and seminars.
- Manage all work efficiently, profitably and in accordance with the Company's procedures.
The Successful Applicant
You should be
- ACA / ACCA qualified
- Audit experience for a minimum of three years
- Have excellent attention to detail and thrive on exceeding client expectations
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills, together with the confidence to network and help to develop the business
- Be commercially focused with the ability to deliver innovative solutions
What's on Offer
Market leading package and benefits