Leading Accountancy Firm
Fantastic culture and interesting/exceptional clients
About Our Client
A multi award-winning chartered Accountancy firm with fantastic client exposure. A well structured firm that operate out of multiple offices over the North West and continue to see steady and healthy client growth. A firm that truly believe in a high trust work culture.
* Organise the pre-assignment workflow with the audit team.
* Assist the manager with each section of the audit.
* Maintain the budget and manage accordingly
* Be responsible for allocating work to junior members of the audit team
* Review and mentor junior members of the team
* Be confident in building strong relationships with clients
The Successful Applicant
The successful Audit Senior will have sufficient experience in a similar audit position.
Ideally, you will be fully ACCA/ACA qualified but this firm are also interested to speak to part qualified accountants as they offer a great training programme.
Good knowledge of UK accounting standards
Ability to prepare and review statutory accounts
Experience of using audit software
What's on Offer
Study support if required
Flexible benefits scheme