- Progression opportunity up to Manager
- Flexibility (mix of remote audit)
About Our Client
A 2 Director office, part of a larger group made up of 18 Directors across the North West. You would have the support and progression opportunities of a regional, mid-tier firm, while maintaining the feeling of a small, friendly office environment.
Their portfolio has grown through recommendation as a result of their superb reputation as one of the regions market leaders and excellent service delivery to the businesses they work alongside and ultimately help grow into more profitable organisations.
The remit of the role will include:
- Acting as audit senior on a variety of audit work, including statutory audit of year end financial statements; grant audit, internal audit, client money audits for property professionals and Solicitors Accounts Rules audit.
- Working at client premises, supervising and training junior staff, developing client relationships and demonstrating a commercial approach to audit work performed.
- Taking responsibility for planning, field work and completion of accounts for a mixed portfolio of clients, including professional firms and general corporate businesses.
The Successful Applicant
You must be either ACA / ACCA qualified and have a relevant public practice background, with a strong audit focus.
What's on Offer
Ongoing professional development will be provided for progression to senior management level and benefits are commensurate with a top regional firm such as they are. They operate a 60/40 rule for being in the office so you can choose to work from home 2 days a week if needed.