Top 20 Firm
Career progression opportunity
About Our Client
A multi award-winning chartered accountancy firm with international client exposure. A well structured firm that operate out of multiple offices over the country and continue to see steady and healthy client growth. Excellent when it comes to staff development and training, and a firm that truly believe in a high trust work culture which leads to a high level of output and a work force that feel valued and appreciated.
The successful Audit Senior will be heavily involved in the whole process of the audit file, from planning through to completion.
A hands-on role where you will be expected lead audit teams by example and get involved with fieldwork and analytical audit procedures. You will have the responsibility for leading the team whilst on site with clients and will be confident to handle client queries and questions as they arise.
This role will include the preparation of statutory financial statements from client data and address any areas of concern to the Managers in charge. You will neatly complete the file as much as possible ready for the managers and partners review.
The Successful Applicant
- ACA/ACCA qualified Audit Senior
- Supportive team leader
- Experience completing full audit files from planning to completion within mixed sectors for owner managed business's and SME's
- Ability to delegate and manage audit assignments within set budgets and timeframes
- Build strong client relationships and be able to consult with best advice
- Experience completing statutory accounts for the client
- Be up to date with FRS102 (A) and FRS105
- Software skills to include xero, quickbooks, excel, CCH and caseware are desirable
What's on Offer
- Contributory Pension
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Employee flexible benefits
- Opportunity to attend social events
- Career Mentorship
- Agile Working