Audit Seniors / Assistant Managers - Reading Big 4
Gain Big 4 audit experience with Private Equity owned businesses.
Conduct a mix of audit and non-audit work
About Our Client
At this Big 4 firm in Reading, you will have the opportunity to work directly with owners, building relationship from an early stage and working with them throughout the business life-cycle to deliver high value add propositions, with significant capital markets opportunities.
As an Assistant Manager within the Audit and Assurance practice you will have responsibility for:
- Audit and Assurance planning and the delivery of the Audit and Assurance plan to the client
- Day to day management of field teams, including reviewing work of staff members
- Liaison with key client staff providing timely reporting and management information
- Management of reporting requirements, including attendance at meetings
- Leading teams on challenging engagements, including transaction and project work
- Developing and mentoring more junior members of staff
- Involvement in tendering for new clients
- Working effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
This Big 4 firm carefully considers agile ways of working, both formal and informal.
The Successful Applicant
Your professional experience
- ACA/ACCA qualification (or equivalent)
- Previous experience of working with IFRS and UK GAAP reporting standards
- Experience in auditing Ltd company audit clients
- The ability to present client data in a clear and concise format
- Ability to develop effective client relationships
What's on Offer
Excellent salary, training and opportunity to progress.