- Bringing technical expertise to this firm's NFP business.
- Flexible working.
About Our Client
This role sits in the technical standards department of an international accountancy firm in London.
- A manager or senior manager working with key Managers, Directors and Partners within both TSG and the NFP sector audit stream to maintain an open and constructive environment in which to provide technical support and advice.
- Carry out a role within TSG with a view to bringing technical expertise to the NFP business and bringing experience from the NFP business to TSG
- Bringing pre-existing knowledge and audit experience to bear on technical matters arising.
The individual will support the NFP Technical Director and other members of TSG, ultimately reporting to the head of TSG and will be responsible for the following:
- Audit methodology: part of a small team providing advice and ensuring compliance with ISAs and the firm's audit methodology for NFP audits
- Audit reporting: part of a small dealing with audit reporting matters specifically related to NFP engagements
- Financial reporting: part of a small team providing financial reporting support to the NFP stream
The Successful Applicant
- ACA or similar professional accountancy qualification
- You will have relevant experience working in a technical function or in an audit manager / senior manager capacity for clients operating in one or more of the key NFP subsectors: Charities, Social Housing, Higher Education.
- Considers themselves an expert with regards to the UK auditing standards
What's on Offer
Excellent salary and benefits.