Audit Technical & Training Author - Assistant Manager
Develop audit technical learning content for all grades of auditors.
Keep your technical knowledge up to date.
About Our Client
Top 10 accounting firm, London.
In this role at a top 10 accounting firm, you will be responsible for the development of audit technical learning content for all grades of auditors.
You will be responsible for both the development of new audit training material for classroom or technology-enabled solutions, but also updating existing content to reflect changing regulatory or business requirements. New or updated material should be designed to fit a range of delivery approaches including face-to-face sessions, simulation or e-learning.
Tasks will include:
* Producing comprehensive training materials for financial auditors, including guidance to the trainers, practical examples, interactive and engaging activities and case studies
* Researching off the shelf training materials
* Reviewing and updating content of existing training courses
* Participating in Professional Bodies events and lectures and keeping your technical knowledge up to date
* Working with third parties in developing e-learnings
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with recent audit experience and a strong interest in Training & Development (T&D).
Anyone currently working in a T&D role with experience in delivering/facilitating technical training programmes in audit is ideal.
The candidate must be self-motivated and able to work independently, as well as able to work professionally and collaboratively as part of a wider-team.
This person should have:
* Strong technical accounting and audit skills
* Working knowledge of the systems / tools used within the audit environment
* Experience of working and operating within an environment of constant regulatory scrutiny
* Ability to build and maintain good relationships
* Ability to communicate confidently and effectively in English, both in written and verbal form
* Innovative and creative approach towards new challenges
* Proven ability to work to deadlines and manage time effectively
* A second language in French or Spanish would be beneficial but not essential
What's on Offer
Salary up to £48,000, plus benefits.