Exponentially growing firm of accountants
About Our Client
This Accountancy Practice client is an extremely reputable firm across the North West. Having recently opened two more offices, their expansion potential is on track for continuous double digit growth.
Responsibilities of the Auditor will include:
- Assisting in the planning and completion of audits for a variety of different businesses.
- Reporting directly to an Audit Manager
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and established clients
- Work and liaise with other members of the audit team and colleagues in other parts of the firm as necessary to provide high quality client service
- Working well in small teams
- Ability to meet deadlines and budget constraints.
- Your client base will consist of a broad range of OMB's, groups and private equity backed business.
The Successful Applicant
Ideally, you will be ACA / ACCA qualified or QBE with at least 2 year's audit experience.
Competent in getting involved in all stages of the audit from planning through to completion.
Confident when speaking with clients
Capable of working well remotely
Technically capable of fulfilling the work assigned
CCH and ProAudit are desirable
What's on Offer
A competitive salary
Remote working if necessary