- AWS, Security, Cloud, Migration, Architect, Amazon, On-premise
- Work on exciting AWS projects of different sizes
About Our Client
Global, leading consulting firm with worldwide offices
The AWS Cloud Architect will:
Use your considerable experience in assisting clients in realising their cloud strategy including:
- Taking ownership for the Cloud adoption business cases from "all in" migrations to containers on public clouds.
- From assessment to execution, lead teams to deliver cloud migrations
- Continually assess client's IT landscape to scope and propose recommendations around cloud optimisation.
- Lead projects on Cloud, from deploying data-lake platform or an IoT platform, to delivering functional requirements.
The Successful Applicant
The AWS Cloud Architect, London will have:
- Clearly defined and demonstrable experience architecting and engineering in Amazon Web Services, across designing and delivering the whole or part of a significant cloud project. (Engineering modern application using modern application hosting platforms).
- Business savvy skills with the ability to shift from technical to non-technical.
- Good understanding of Cloud Platform Services (IaaS, SaaS, and PaaS), Cloud Architectures and Cloud Engineering across AWS.
- Previous experience working in complex project environments, dealing with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience that demonstrates knowledge of best practices and orchestration tools.
- Cloudconnectivity experience and experience with cloud networking beyond VPN integration.
What's on Offer
The AWS Cloud Architect, London will receive:
- A competitive base salary, depending on experience.
- Work for a global consultancy
- Tailored training program
- Rapid career progression
- Customer facing involvement
- Fantastic benefits