Azure Data Warehouse Developer
Opportunity to work on an Azure data development project.
Provide expert advice for all matters relating to Azure data warehousing.
About Our Client
My client is a Public Sector and Government health-care organisation based in London.
My client - a Public Sector and Government health-care organisation based in London is looking for a Azure Data Warehouse Developer to engage in the following:
- Helping the organisation in day to day maintenance of the existing Azure ETL processes and Azure data warehouse.
- Review of the daily Azure ETL process and implement enhancements to improve the stability of the system as well as improve the performance.
- Adding new ETL processes to the existing ETL pipeline using Azure DevOps.
- Documentation of solutions (e.g. data models, configurations, and setup).
- Provide support on Azure architecting and delivering solutions using the Azure Data Analytics platform including Azure Databricks, Azure Data Factory , Azure Functions, Azure Storage, Azure SQL Data Warehouse and Azure Data Lake.
The Successful Applicant
To be consider for the Azure Data Warehouse Developer role at my Public Sector and Government client's site in London, the candidate must present evidence of the following:
- An understanding of best practice design principles and approaches for a range of application styles and technologies to help guide and steer decisions.
- Understanding of Agile software development and Scrum methodologies.
- Ability to debug and troubleshoot technology problems with speed and accuracy.
- Ability to collaborate in a team and communicate ideas effectively.
- Prior exposure to PAS Medway.
- An understanding of inpatient (ATD).
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work remotely whilst COVID restrictions remain in place.
Pay rate of £250-280 per day INSIDE IR35.