B2B Content Specialist
New position within this fast growing professional services business
Interim role with potential to go permanent
About Our Client
Fast growing professional services firm in London
Working with the Senior Content Marketing Manager you will be responsible for executing the organisations content strategy, driving the awareness, traffic and sales leads to deliver successful results. Other responsibilities include:
- Create compelling written content that educates, informs and entertains website visitors.
- Increase engagement by producing scripts and storyboards that inspire the designers to create videos and infographics.
- Distribute content as widely as possible using CMS and social channels in line with best practice.
- Make data-driven decisions based on website analytics.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be successful, you must have demonstrable experience of the following:
- 3+ years' experience working in Content Marketing
- Experience writing engaging copy
- Knowledge of SEO best practice or a keen willingness to learn
- Familiar with CMS software and social media management platforms.
- B2B content experience preferable
What's on Offer
£160 - £200 per day (incl holiday pay)
Interim for 3 months minimum with strong potential to become permanent
Remote working initially