B2B Marketing Manager
Working for a FTSE 250 Company
About Our Client
The B2B Marketing Manager will work for an award-winning International FTSE 250 professional services consultancy, with offices based in London.
This role will join an accomplished and productive marketing team, who are going through an impressive digital transformation to provide a seamless business operation.
This consultancy has been fortunate enough to be awarded 2020 The Times Top 50 Employers for Women and has recently achieved Clear Assured Gold Standard.
The B2B Marketing Manager will play a vital role in supporting the sales operations team to grow the overall business and ROI. They will work with the wider marketing team and use analytical resources to build and execute a multi-channel marketing strategy across the UK, in order to promote lead generation and the increase of SQL's. This role will report directly into the Head of Marketing Programme and manage a team based in Central London.
- Strategise and deliver B2B multi-channel campaigns to support the sales operations team with SQL's (sales qualified leads) and increasing sales opportunities
- Build and maintain strong internal stakeholder relationships to drive awareness of the marketing programmes, communicate corporate initiatives and ensure marketing are aligned with overall business goals
- Develop a multi-segment marketing programme to increase awareness and engagement amongst across a variety of audiences
- Own and execute the webinar programme; arrange speakers, deliver communications and manage post-webinar opportunities
- Build brand awareness through campaigns targeted at clients across multiple industries
- Manage, track and deliver branded collateral to increase the quality and volume available for the sales operations team
The Successful Applicant
This accomplished marketing team are looking for a confident and personable marketer who has a strong experience driving lead generation through targeted B2B multi-channel marketing campaigns. The successful marketer will be looking for a long-term career within an established company.
- Confident strategising and implementing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Success promoting B2B lead generation and increasing SQL's
- Strong experience managing and communicating with internal stakeholders
- Line management experience
- Knowledge of paid channels to encourage awareness around the brand campaigns
- Experience in CRM planning and delivery
- Event management experience; driving engagement and awareness for events and webinars via digital channels
- Experience of compiling and delivering content to nurture B2B sales opportunities
- Some copywriting experience
This key role requires a marketer who is:
- Analytical and data-driven
- Portrays strong organisational and project management skills
- Displays excellent oral and written presentation skills
- A strong team player
- Confident, positive and ambitious
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and bonus package
Working for an International FTSE 250 Company
Joining an accomplished marketing team
Pride in working for an D&I award-winning business