Banking & Alternative Finance, Audit Managers / Senior Managers
International, rapidly growing accountancy firm
About Our Client
This firm's dedicated financial services team provides services to clients varying from large international financial institutions to AIM listed companies, new entrants and innovative challenger brands.
- Act as audit lead on a range of financial services clients
- Responsible for leading and directing all aspects of audit services delivered
- People management responsibilities; resource planning and allocation, performance management, training and recommendations for promotion, mentoring and coaching
- Responsible for maximising profitability from a portfolio of clients and taking responsibility for budgeting, WiP control and billing
- Liaison with central departments on risk management, technical and other matters
- Take part in wider practice management at local level
- Support Partners in group sales and marketing activity, including playing a leading role in client pitch teams, attendance at group networking, and other marketing events as appropriate
- Contribute to development of new business relationships and business proposals through high level sales and marketing activity. This will include winning work by targeting new clients
- Support Partners with the implementation and communication of any new business strategy for existing clients, target clients and the internal business
- Participate in Key Account Management
- Engage with clients directly on technical and audit judgement decisions
The Successful Applicant
- Professional qualification ACA/ICAS or equivalent
- Previous experience as an Audit Manager / Senior Manager in practice
- Significant experience delivering audit and other assurance services to major clients, including listed (full list and AIM) clients and clients with international interests
- Substantial experience auditing within the financial services sector, preferably banking.
What's on Offer
Excellent salary and benefits.