Banking and Finance Lawyer
City of London
£400 - £600 per day
Are you immediately available?
Do you have syndicated and bilateral loans experience?
About Our Client
Multinational banking and financial services institution
- Review, draft and negotiate new and existing banking and finance documentation (including syndicated and bilateral loan documentation which is based on Loan Markets Association documentation or otherwise) and associated financing and mandate documents for various business stakeholders in the EMEA region.
- Review, draft and negotiate new and existing trade finance documentation for various business stakeholders in the EMEA region.
- Advising, drafting and liaising with business promotion groups and operational and back office teams on legal issues, structuring, documenting and negotiating treasury and capital market transactions including ISDAs, CSAs and considering related EMIR issues.
- Drafting and/or reviewing Bank wide standard documentation and drafting other miscellaneous documents required by the Bank internally or externally;
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified lawyer in the range of approximately 3 to 8 years post qualification who has solid experience in a broad range of general banking and finance and trade finance products which has been gained at a reputable law firm.
- Experience in industry derivatives documentation and/or regulatory matters is also helpful (but not essential).
- The person will be liaising with stakeholders of a broad range of seniority across various groups in the bank as well as customers of the bank where required in relation to a broad range of transactional and commercial documentation and legal issues, as well as representing such team in important bank wide projects and committees.
What's on Offer
12 month FTC