- Competitive salary
- Work for a leading legal services company
About Our Client
My client is a leading global provider of integrated legal and business services, operating across eight key sectors in over 30 global locations with over 4,000 people. Their main focus is to deliver positive outcomes with our colleagues, clients and communities. By combining any number of legal and business services they deliver bespoke solutions to their clients with greater efficiency, price certainty and transparency.
The key responsibilities for for this role are:
- To support the team in the successful delivery of our Key Account Management programme in the UK&I.
- Being responsible in pulling together monthly MI for reporting to the UK&I Regional Managing Partner, the Group CEO and key stakeholder groups.
- To play a key role in the delivery and development of our events programme, both virtually and in person including planning, co-ordination and management on the day, drafting and distribution of event invitations and managing marketing lists (using Vuture and InterAction). Some before and after hours work required.
- To lead on the development and delivery of an appropriate Social Media strategy for the UK&I, and proactively engage with the Comms and Digital teams to ensure positive messaging internally and externally, maximising brand awareness in the market.
- To assist with planning, delivery and follow up of targeted business development activities.
- Drafting and assisting with PPT presentations for internal and external events and opportunities.
- Manage prospect and client data in the firm's InterAction CRM system.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate will require relevant skills and experiences:
- 1-2 years general business development and/or marketing experience in a B2B environment.
- Previous experience of organising events (virtual and in-person).
- Articulate and confident with strong business acumen
- Experience of working in a law firm or professional services highly desirable.
- Ability to travel as appropriate to support different locations and to travel occasionally to eg London/Manchester to participate in wider team meetings.
What's on Offer
The candidate will benefit from having great benefits and a chance to enhance their career aspirations:
- Medical insurance, life insurance,
- 25 days annual leave
- Offer flexible benefits which include season:
- Ticket loans
- Gym memberships
- Health assessments, cycle to work, retail vouchers, a buy as you earn share scheme and dining cards.
- You will also have access to additional well-being programs such as an online GP and an Employee Assistance Programme.