Beauty Senior Brand Manager
A global key player in the FMCG market
Full ownership of a brand
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational organisation that operates globally and leads the way in innovation. The business invest in their people and are always looking for ways to improve their business model. They are known for selling a wide variety of products and are continually adding to their portfolio.
The Hertfordshire based Senior Brand Manager will be responsible for the following:
- To support the Marketing Manager in creation of annual strategic plans for the development in the UK
- To carry out competitor analysis on product ideas
- To develop NPD trade presentations for national account managers
- To plan and launch new initiatives for NPD developments
- To manage all the media, PR and creative agencies
- To analyse monthly sales and analyse Kantar consumer panel data
- To lead defined BTL marketing projects incl. material needed
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Senior Brand Manager will have experience working in an FMCG role previously. Working in an FMCG business before is desirable, but any type of consumer durable product would be essential.
What's on Offer
The candidate will receive a competitive package, plus benefits.