Opportunity to work with a global leader in electronics
Ability to directly influence change
About Our Client
The London based client is a huge player in the electronics industry and it has been described as an amazing place to work full of endless opportunities, exceptional people and an excellent environment. Throughout their history they've taken on big challenges and strived to be the very best at what they do. They believe that this spirit is the driving force that has made them a global leader. In addition they believe that this attitude allows them to sustain their ambition to develop state of the art technologies that push the boundaries of what's possible.
As a BI Analyst you will be expected to:
* Assess the client's European HQ and local markets business intelligence maturity of using customer, marketing and business data to drive business performance.
* Create a meaningful relationship with HQ, European HQ and local market stakeholders to identify the future business needs on business intelligence
* Responsible for the platform strategy and innovation, integrating disparate reports/scorecards (across smartBI, CDM, digital, etc.), so the platform is easy to navigate and set up is purposeful
* Defining, communicating and delivering the smart BI strategy and development roadmap based on end user requirements and identification of business reporting opportunities
* Working with the European Marketing Digital Data Platforms team to lead the development of the European HQ business intelligence platform (smartBI)
* Ownership of identifying the business value created from smartBI
* Liaising with suppliers to understand platform development/innovation roadmap and bring enhancement to the client's platform(s)
* Monitoring of performance and usage
To provide guidance and direction in the following areas:
* Marketing Analytics
* Performance data and analytics (quality traffic, engagement, advocacy, conversion, revenue, average basket value, etc.)
* Moving from using reporting to look backwards and report performance, to a predictive state of analytics.
The Successful Applicant
A successful BI Analyst will:
Experience and expertise in a 'Data' focused role, ideally within a marketing context
Knowledge of IT and Data Strategy processes and governance
Experience in at least one of the following: Analytics, BI, EAI and Big Data
Interest in trends and technology concepts through practical experience or via a keen interest in the latest innovation and thought leadership (e.g. Digital, Big Data, Analytics, BI, Internet of Things, Data Science)
Excellent inter-personal skills with the professional attributes required to work with senior teams and stakeholders
Analytical and rigorous with business case experience, ability to turn data into insightful Management Information (graphs, presentations etc.)
Intellectual capacity and relevant experience to develop creative and breakthrough solutions
Excellent collaborator and communicator across disciplines and geographies.
First class written and verbal communication skills; the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
Rigorous attention to detail and a strong focus on accuracy
Proactive, self-motivated, self-sufficient
Confident, strong communicator
Pragmatic approach to working with a focus on speed
Strong organizational and priority setting skills that enable multi-tasking on a range of projects
Highly intellectual with the strategic ability to manage and work with ambiguity
Consultative, good team player
What's on Offer
The London based client states:
"Your personal and professional learning journey is something we're passionate about too. You will experience standout opportunities to learn and grow at every turn. We're proud of our personally influenced, leader led learning environment and encourage an always on approach to learning. All of which is supplemented with the best formal development opportunities you'll find. They seek to positively impact the culture, individual well-being and success through creative holistic reward"
Colleagues benefit from an agile working environment, a competitive pension contribution structure, and a number of core benefits provided to offer security in relation to income and healthcare, as well as a flexible benefits platform, giving you the choice to select a package to suit your personal circumstances.