BI Developer/ BI Engineer
SSIS,SSRS,SSAS,SQL,ETL,API, Data Warehousing
BI Developer, BI Engineer, Data Developer, Business Intelligence Developer
About Our Client
My Client are an established retail brand in London who are expanding the Business Intelligence team due to ambitious plans to grow the business through its technology function.
As a BI Developer/BI Engineer you will be working across the business and engaging with multiple stakeholders to gather organisation requirements and translate business performance and reporting systems.
Your remit will be across the full Microsoft stack, leveraging SSIS,SSAS, SSRS and Power BI to effectively build and enhance a data warehouse solution. Utilising the date warehouse to generate reports and business decisions through data produced.
You will be working in collaboration with internal teams to embed a Data and BI driven culture.
The Successful Applicant
Essential Skills & Experience:
- The BI Developer will have experience & understanding of database management systems
- The BI Developer will have extensive knowledge of SQL
- Demonstrate knowledge and capability across SSIS,SSRS,SSAS
- Knowledge of creating API's to link multiple systems.
- An understanding of Power BI or equivalent visualisation tool
- The BI Developer will be a strong communicator & stakeholder management
- Implementing Kerberos with SQL Server
- Exposure to Data Lakes and other Big Data Technology
What's on Offer
My client offers a starting salary of £50,000-£55,000 with an additional bonus.
This is an exciting time to join an organisation through a growth stage and be a pinnacle role in the Data & BI journey.