Expanding Data Consultancy growing across the UK
Hiring Developers/ Analysts for various positions
About Our Client
Due to growing demand for their consultancy services they are seeking to recruit a BI Consultant with database development, database management, process & data mapping and data analysis skillsets to join their specialist consulting team.
The role involves supporting a wide range of projects of all sizes and dimensions, and we are seeking an individual with a strong track record of delivery data and analytics projects.
- Understand client's data and systems
- Map out and establish end-to-end data processes and data flows
- Evaluate, design, implement and manage database solutions
- Extract and integrate large datasets from multiple sources
- Implement data validation and cleansing processes
- Setup and maintain automated reporting processes
- Test and secure existing systems to ensure optimal performance
- Provide technical expertise in delivering business requirements
The Successful Applicant
- Consulting and business analysis skills to understand client's requirements
- Experience in Agile delivery methodology
- Produce technical specification
- Experience working as a Database Analyst or Database Developer
- Strong PowerBI skills
- Ability to programme in languages such as SQL, .NET, Python and Bash script
- Understand data warehouse, data modelling and ETL concepts
- Ability to design business intelligence and reporting architecture
- Know concepts of dimensions, measures, metadata & schemas
- Appreciate analytical processing
What's on Offer
An attractive base salary plus benefits are on offer with this role as well as the opportunity to work with a dynamic consultancy who work on behalf of leading global organisations.
This business promotes from within and is driven by professional and personal development.