Data, Business Intelligence, Manager, Database Administrator, Insights
Oracle, Excel, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, ETL, Power BI, R, Python
About Our Client
My client is looking to set up and implement a new data function and is bringing in a brand new role to kickstart the BI Maturity project from the ground up
The successful BI Manager will
· Work closely with the Heads of Departments, National Board and National Council members to define key performance indicators (KPIs) and data sources.
· Provide data and intelligence to support to all functions to aid their decision making and planning activities.
· Closely manage the BI project deliverables from inception to closure in line with the processes and procedures in place.
· Closely track, monitor, manage and communicate project milestones, deliverables and risks.
· Identify and resolve issues and conflicts that may impact the BI project.
· Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
· Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout BI project lifecycle
· Effectively communicate and manage expectations of stakeholders across the organisation in a clear and concise manner.
· Establish project timelines and milestones/deliverables using the appropriate tools
· Ensure that full resource planning is carried out.
· Implement a robust learning and development framework for business users post go-live which includes a means for business users to provide feedback for current and future BI initiatives
The Successful Applicant
The successful BI Manager will have
· Experience of delivering multiple BI projects to the expected quality standards, and on time and within budget.
· Strong vendor/partner management experience
· Experience of working with I.T., must have experience working within complex IT transformation projects environment and data warehousing set up
· Proven experience of applying project and business change management principles/methodologies and their application along with knowledge of Operational Excellence and associated improvement methodologies.
· Proven ability as a confident communicator who can build, maintain and influence senior stakeholder relationships, including 3rd party suppliers.
· Proven leadership experience in the Public Sector/Law Enforcement environment; also acting as mentor and role model for a change community and wider business.
· Possess strong change Pipeline mobilisation/initiation/planning experience in addition to management of established delivery initiatives.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, flexible and remote working options and excellent benefits package