Fantastic Opportunity to work at a National Professional Services firm
Be a part of a constantly growing Bid's team
About Our Client
A national Professional Services Company
* Co-ordinating the pre-tender planning meeting, ensuring the bid team have received the required specification information in advance.
* Reviewing the tender specification to identify an outline for the structure of the document and material which can be sourced from the bid centre - produce skeleton document.
* Plan and communicate the schedule and team responsibilities for creation of the bid. Follow up on timeline.
* Co-ordinate the bid throughout, ensuring the draft is brand compliant, and consistent in style and presentation and is produced to the required timescale.
* Challenging content which is supplied for inclusion to ensure our response 'answers the question', meets the requirements of the ITT and offers compelling reasons to buy / win themes.
* Formatting, proofing and producing the finalised document ensuring it is to a high standard and dispatching either in hardcopy or electronically.
* Shaping, formatting, proofing and producing presentation documentation for the pitch team.
* Tracking and recording of tender activity on the firm's CRM system.
* Assisting with following up on the outcome of tenders.
* Conducting bid debriefs on both won and lost opportunities.
* Monitoring the bid team inbox during busy periods to identify potential opportunities and ensuring these are communicated to all stakeholders.
* Produce, update and catalogue library information and collateral to be used in tender documents.
The Successful Applicant
* Good skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Create. Basic understanding of Excel.
* An ability to produce large documents to a high standard including formatting, proof reading, and ensuring consistency in style.
* Excellent communications skills and be able to deal directly with relevant Partners and Directors.
* Ability to work in a highly pressurised and deadline driven environment.
* Professional services experience would be desirable.
* Previous bid experience is essential
What's on Offer
A competitve package and benefits!