Next step career in your career
Be part of an organisation that helps the enviroment
About Our Client
A South West organisation passionate about protecting and preserving our environments
The key responsibilities for the Bid Co-ordinator will include:
- Bring new ideas and proposals to the Business Development team from time to time, to keep the bid material fresh, compelling and take account of advances in technology and new communication techniques.
- Source, investigate and analyse new business opportunities utilising specialist tender portals and distribute to the Business Development team for strategic review.
- Deliver high-quality bid submission documents, either as RFP, EOI or specific responses to competitive tenders in PQQs and ITTs to win new business by creating interesting, on brand comms that ensures Companies "stands out from the crowd".
- Investigate and analyse new business opportunities including research of previously awarded contracts. Ensure submissions are grammatically correct, well researched and without spelling mistakes.
- Manage the new business Proposal process and systems including obtaining quotes from a roster of preferred suppliers.
- Design process diagrams so that all new business processes are documented for future use.
- Create and keep up to date case studies and biographies to help create compelling new business packs for prospects.
- As and when time allows, you may be required to support marketing and PR activity - specifically around networking events and events management that help drive new business.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Bid Co-ordinator will have:
- Experience and background in coordination and preparation of bid submissions such as PQQs, ITTs, RFPs and EOIs.
- Ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines. Maintenance of accuracy when under pressure.
- A very good understanding and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and tender platforms.
- High levels of attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Creative and methodical copy writing skills.
- Great organisational skills: proactive, able to plan and implement.
- Self-motivated and able to work under own initiative without supervision.
- Approachable, positive "can do" attitude and team player.
- Punctual and able to be flexible over working hours if and when required.
- To commit to personal development in pursuit of the above.
What's on Offer
The successful Bid Co-ordinator Bristol will receive:
£22,000 - £27,000