Joining a highly sucessful, global business
Excellent for experienced bid and tender writers/ coordinators
About Our Client
The client are a global B2B business based in Newcastle upon Tyne within the industrial / manufacturing sector.
The Bid Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Leading key bid meetings which include "Bid kick-off", "Team Review / Edit" sessions
- Supporting the sales lead with the identification of strategic win themes and differentiators
- Building the winning team by engaging with key stakeholders (e.g. Marketing, Legal, Finance, HR, etc.) to secure resource to support the completion of bids
- Influencing the team to ensure content is customer focused, aligned to the published evaluation criteria and defined strategic themes
- Ensuring the proposal is consistent in style, language and approach (solution / strategy) throughout
- Quotation production
- Assist with logistic operations in terms of invoice control & accuracy through review of receipted orders
- Maximize potential sales through a high level of customer service being provided and use of the web shop as a route to markets for consumable product.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Bid Coordinator will have 2/3 years background in bids and tenders, have demonstrable skills in creating and managing large value and complex tenders, be very commercial minded, used to working in a target driven environments and an excellent team player.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary with excellent benefits.