- Flexible working
- Successful business that continues to grow
About Our Client
The Client is a top 100 UK law firm with offices in Cardiff and several other places across the UK. The firm has grown from humble beginnings to become a leading law firm, servicing a vast range of clients across the UK and overseas.
Although their workforce has grown to more than 500, they have retained and nurtured a unique culture . They have ambitious plans to become a top 50 UK firm and retaining their culture will be key to this.
Their culture is friendly and collegiate, but they maintain the professional atmosphere you would expect from a modern, leading law firm. All their staff have access to industry-leading training and mentoring to ensure they reach their potential.
The responsibilities of the Bid Coordinator will include helping to monitor potential bid opportunities and then drafting compliant and compelling responses, to a high quality and within strict deadlines. To do this you will use a combination of your own desk-based research and input from legal and central services teams across the firm.
It's essential that you understand public procurement and how to write to satisfy their clients' requirements, in the context of both frameworks and sole supplier contracts. You will also be comfortable with using online procurement portals and raising clarification questions.
From the outset you will have access to a comprehensive bid library and other useful resources, which they would like your help to expand and improve.
The Successful Applicant
The Bid Coordinator will have :
- Minimum of 2-3 years of previous bids/tender experience
- Legal or other professional services sector experience preferred but non-professional services experience considered
- Comfortable with writing generic content without the need for input from others and preparing first drafts of questions based on available information
- In depth understanding of the bidding process
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- Editing skills - able to turn information provided from other parts of the business into consistent client facing language
- Motivated and confident with good communication skills
- Excellent project and time management skills, able to juggle different bids at the same time and prioritise your workload
- Strong document production skills, ideally with knowledge of working with InDesign
What's on Offer
Great working environment , good benefits