Chance to join a Global Law Firm
Be a part of a growing Bids Team
About Our Client
Global Law Firm
- You'll be responsible for providing bid support for multi-practice pitches and Request for Proposal (RFP) responses, with particular focus on supporting UK and EMEA opportunities.
- From day one, you'll help shape strategies and utilise best practice techniques, to assist the firm's business development, retention and expansion efforts.
- You will work on private and public sector opportunities that are highly detailed and have input into all stages from 'GoNoGo' appraisals, scoping, drafting to presentation preparation and debriefs.
The Successful Applicant
- You'll have knowledge and experience in bid management, bid documentation production and best practice.
- You will possess strong project management skills, adapting your work style while working on a number of time sensitive projects.
- You'll achieve your goals by exhibiting a confident and professional approach, utilising your excellent communication skills to work with a wide range of stakeholders.
What's on Offer
A competitve package with Global outreach