- A leading construction business in the UK experiencing strong growth.
- Looking for a capable Bid Writer based in Birmingham.
About Our Client
A leading construction company with a strong brand and an excellent pipeline of projects.
The Bid Writer will hold a key position within the business development team and responsibilities will include:
- As a key part of the bid team helping to coordinate PQQs and tenders focused on large scale refurbishment projects in the public sector.
- These frameworks will include major regeneration, renewable technology upgrades, responsive repairs and voids, gas servicing, building repairs and new build housing frameworks
- Project management of the entire bid process from initial pre-positioning work, OJEU through to pre-qualification, invitation to tender, site visits and interview phases.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess at least 3 years experience working as a Bid Writer for a main contractor, focused on large scale public sector bids. This experience will centre upon major regeneration and maintenance projects across the social housing, education and healthcare sectors. You will be organised, an excellent communicator and a strong team player.
What's on Offer
Excellent Salary + Car and benefits.