Bids & New Business Senior Executive - Professional Services
Brilliant opportunity to join a UK leading law firm
Fantastic business development opportunity working with some major clients
About Our Client
A leading UK law firm with a network of offices from the South Coast to Scotland. An innovative practice and the first top 100 law firm to achieve "Gold Standard" Investors in People.
- Support the BD Bid team in working jointly with relevant Partners to evaluate the commercial viability of formal Bid opportunities and make justified recommendations whether to pursue or not in relation to return on investment.
- Scoping meetings with the client.
- Working closely with the client service team to develop a winning proposition.
- Reviewing research and client intelligence to help shape ideas tailored to the clients' business/goals.
- Taking responsibility for portal upload and submission and managing internal and external deadlines.
- Lead, with appropriate BD support, to produce and deliver quality credentials documents to the Firm.
- On existing client re-tenders, help manage the bid process working closely with the nominated client relationship manager, to ensure the bid reflects the latest specific information of relevance to that client.
The Successful Applicant
- High level of written communication skills and highly personable - ability to communicate concisely and courteously with the Firm.
- Confident in drafting and editing client led copy in a Bids and proposals context, preferably within professional services.
- Comfortable working to strict deadlines and in pressurised environment without compromising quality.
- Self-starter able to manage and prioritise own workload.
- Accuracy and attention to detail, commensurate with working for a top UK national law firm.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Imaginative and creative to provide support in new and relevant ways to meet client needs.
- Desire to work as part of a team with colleagues in a geographically spread national business development team.
- Some CRM experience would be ideal to demonstrate wider understanding of the client development approach.
- Relevant degree or CIM qualification preferred.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Excellent career opportunities