- International market leader
- Job security in a business critical role
About Our Client
An internationally recognised Manufacturing and Production business, genuine market leader and employer of choice. The Biocide Registration Specialist will report in to the Newcastle upon Tyne site but this role can be completed remotely with fortnightly visits to site required.
- Maintain working knowledge of relevant biocide and biocidal product regulations and provide guidance to colleagues
- Respond to internal customers and resolve raw material and/or product issues
- Develop a good understanding of customer needs and relevant regulatory topics affecting the business, translating complex regulatory requirements into practical implications
- Identify potential non compliances and areas of risk to the business
- Analyse new products and raw materials conducting biocide approval and use reviews, contributing to risk assessments to ensure uses are safe
- Assist in biocidal product dossier submission and resubmissions
The Successful Applicant
- University Degree or equivalent in Scientific discipline
Knowledge & Experience
- Awareness of the biocidal products regulation - Essential
- Microsoft Office
- Data analysis, manipulation, reporting and ability to communicate data into operational application/impact
- Background in product regulations, hazard communication and product stewardship
- Confidence and experience communicating internally and externally
- Experienced to work autonomously, planning and executing ones own activities
- Experience with IUCLID, R4BP3 - Highly desirbale
What's on Offer
Full time permanent Biocide Registration Specialist position. This role could be completed remotely but the person would need to be able to available for site based (Newcastle upon Tyne) working days once a fortnight or in the region of so is best suited to someone living in North England.
Salary DOE with scope to progress.