9 month contract
based in London
About Our Client
Our client is a leading clinical contract research organisation (CRO)
The Biostatistician is responsible for:
* Contributing to the clinical development of plan preparation;
* Reviewing study protocols and preparing statistical methodologies;
* Developing Data Analysis Plans for their assigned projects;
* Programming of study analysis, review of study results and preparation of statistical methods section for clinical / statistical reports;
* Communicate project requirements for CRF design, database design and database clean-up to ensure the key study variables are suitable for analysis; and
* Communicate statistical results to medical writing personnel to ensure accurate interpretation.
The Successful Applicant
Biostatistician experience gained in a similar role for a CRO or Pharmaceuticals brand is required.
In addition, qualifications include:
* Ph.D. / Degree in Biostatistics / Statistics
* Knowledge of advanced statistical methods and SAS Programming
Candidates are required to have UK Right to Work.
What's on Offer
Contract role offering an hourly rate.