- Bookkeeper to join a highly successful and growing accountancy practice
- Key member of staff with high responsibility & development
About Our Client
This successful firm of accountants, based in Nottingham has developed a strong reputation for delivering quality services, along with building strong relationships with its wide ranging client bases, across varying industries and size of client. The firm offers a very supportive and team focused environment, reflected by a low staff turnover and long serving staff. A paperless, digitally-transformed accountancy firm who strongly believe in using technology to help their clients stay on top of their books and accounts.
The key responsibilities for this Bookkeeper position are:
- Preparation of client's accounts up to Trial Balance. If you have the experience preparing full sets of accounts the role will be tailored to you.
- VAT returns/queries.
- Involved with full acounts prep on an adhoc basis
The Successful Applicant
In order for candidates to be successful when applying for this Bookkeeper role, you must be:
- You'll have technical skill accompanied with a strong work ethic and resilient, progressive mindset.
- Flexible and adaptable, you will be well organised, methodical and able to manage priorities.
- Able to communicate well with clients and colleagues, you will work well as part of a team.
- You will have 2+ years practice bookkeeping experience
- As well as providing a quality bookkeeping service, the team advise on Xero and Cloud accounting software and you will have Xero knowledge and experience and be looking to develop and utilise this experience further, as a key addition to this growing and successful division within the firm.
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary.
Exciting firm, offering great support.
Constant salary review.
Working for a paperless firm, who utilise all technology available to them.
Definite career progression.