Dedicated training programme
Work with an organisation that wants you to succeed
About Our Client
Provide exceptional person-centred care and support. They enable people to live as independently as possible.
Sector leading provider, who support over 3,500 people with learning disabilities, autism, brain injuries and other complex needs across the UK.
As a Branch manager in Clacton-On-Sea you will be responsible for supporting people with learning disabilities, elderly, mental health, and specialist services - supporting those moving out of mental health hospitals
The ideal candidate will be an experienced domiciliary manager overseeing multiple sites
The Successful Applicant
- Have a Registered Managers Award plus Level 5 diploma or be willing to work towards.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Reliability and being approachable.
- Excellent staff management skills.
- Experience in motivating large staff teams.
- Full UK Driving Licence - this is essential as role will require travel and cover multiple sites
- Previous experience as a Branch Manager in care
What's on Offer
- Rewards Scheme
- Funded DBS checks
- Paid time off for training
- Funded CPD programme and Nurses PIN
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Long Service Award