Brand and Content Manager
The opportunity to join a rapidly growing, luxury menswear fashion brand
The chance to have full creative autonomy over exciting marketing campaigns
About Our Client
This luxury Men's fashion and footwear retailer have been producing the highest quality shoes since the 1920's. Catering for all occasions, this leader in the luxury fashion retail industry manufacture and sell their high quality shoes from their Head Office in Greater Manchester across multiple International channels.
The Brand and Content Manager will be responsible for the following:-
- Managing brands marketing budgets.
- Tracking conversion rates and optimising improvements to the websites.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Managing and developing relationships with all freelancers.
- Managing all brands email marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Developing and building the brand influencer marketing strategy.
- Overseeing,implementing and delivering the social media strategy for all brands.
- Managing all brand partnership deals.
- Managing all creative assets for all brands ensuring all creative is in line with brand guidelines.
- Regularly review campaign performance by utilising Google Analytics.
- Build and maintain key relationships with third parties (agencies, photographers, models, graphic designers)
- Organising and delivering successful photoshoots
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Managing affiliate campaigns
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Brand and Content Manager will have the following skills and experience:-
Strong knowledge of LinkedIn, Tik Tok, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Instagram, Pinterest and news sources to find viral and relevant content
Analysing trends and patterns of previous video and photography creations to aid with progression.
A self-starter with a strong creative flair and a positive attitude.
- Degree in marketing/branding would be advantageous
- Previous experience working with an online fashion brand
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in managing ecommerce websites, email marketing, and social media.
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
- Excellent skills in CMS (Shopify preferably), Photoshop, Klayvio, Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Social media platforms.
What's on Offer
As well as a competitive salary, the successful candidate will receive a host of company benefits and will have the opportunity to develop and progress with a leading luxury fashion brand