Brand Manager (OTC)
A leader within the healthcare space, with a presence in over 100 countries
An exciting opportunity to work on a well-known OTC product
About Our Client
My client are a leading health care and pharmaceutical organisation who have a presence in over 100 countries and over 1,000 customers/clients. They specialise in both generic and branded products.
Key responsibilities include:
- Recommend and guide to deliver activities within the budget allocation for particular brands to help achieve company targets.
- Assist in implementing brand plans in specified time frames.
- Lead on the development of the specific brands, including on Digital, SEO, Social Media and PR.
- Development of supporting materials - POS / leaflets (working with the sales and category teams)
- Stakeholder management
- NPD and line extension involvement
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate will:
- MUST have OTC or skincare experience
- Experience in PR, social media, digital and advertising/market research
- Confident communicator
- Demonstrable UK commercial experience
What's on Offer
A competitive base salary and other benefits