An opportunity to join a fast growing business
A unique Brand Manager role with excellent career opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is an SME that has seen massive organise growth. If you are looking for an FMCG business that stands out to all of the rest and operates a little bit more entrepreneurial this is the business for you!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- To create brand plans in line with the brand guidelines
- Have budget management responsibility
- Have communication and stakeholder engagement via marketing materials
- Evaluate the performance of touch points
- Work cross functionally with other teams
- Lead near to mid term innovation pipeline development
- Manage projects from pipeline through to implementation in market.
- Support the Marketing Manager
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Brand Manager would have previously been a Brand Manager or Assistant Brand Manager. The candidate needs to be passionate about marketing and have worked for an FMCG business before. The candidate can have experience working in the UK and/or in international markets.
What's on Offer
This job role offers an excellent package, including a basic salary of £45K circa. Other benefits include a bonus, pension and private health care.