Are you a classically trained FMCG brand manager?
Are you looking for something refreshing?!
About Our Client
Leading FMCG business experiencing impressive growth offering an incredibly collaborative and fun working environment with an impressive portfolio of household favourite brands!
Key responsibilities of the rule will include:
- Key project responsibility, to deliver brand targets for the year. This will include key innovation (EPD / NPD) projects, communications development and execution as well as other brand development initiatives.
- Monitor the brands' sales and profit performance against specific objectives & budgets
- To support Head of Marketing in the implementation of marketing plans and monitoring spend ongoing as well as developing activation reviews
- To generate and provide category and consumer insights to support marketing plans
- To understand shopper behaviors and work with sales teams and retail partners to develop recommendations (range, space, pricing, promotion)
- To deliver monthly dashboards and quarterly reviews
- To implement the BTL plan across digital, in-store activation and PR
- To develop NPDs and be the project lead for some key activities, engaging all stakeholders and using the stage gate process- Execute innovation launch plans including P&L, COGS preparation, recommendation on pricing and working with all teams to deliver in market
- To develop, deliver and monitor digital marketing activity
The Successful Applicant
Key qualities of the successful candidate will include:
- Strong commercial /financial / analytical skills
- Strong digital marketing and social media skills
- Excellent project management skills and previous experience of NPD using stage gate processes is important
- Background in other FMCG brands and strong grocery retail knowledge
- Strong understanding of commercial analysis
- Positive can do attitude. Ready to contribute your ideas to the wider business
- Strong team player and capable of working and managing cross functional teams
- Computer literacy on Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- A full driving license is required.
- Travel in the UK and overseas is required for this role.
What's on Offer
There is a competitive package on offer ranging between £45-55k with additional benefits.