Are you looking to join an iconic, global brand?
Do you have the drive to be THE next big thing?
About Our Client
Think BIG! Think iconic. Think World's Favourite!
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Ownership of strategy and commercials to deliver a marketing strategy that super-charges footfall and re-enforces consumer perception that the business are the best at what they do.
- Lead a cross functional squad across product development, commercial finance and operations to deliver the brand strategy.
- Identify the opportunities to grow revenue by driving relevance and distinctiveness to increase the penetration of the brand within the UK & Ireland market through a pipeline of core activations, limited time offers and value plays.
- Test & learn mindset with a willingness to adopt best practice from around the world.
- You will have a remit to modernise the brand through building a magnetic brand world in their advertising and communications and to take a transformative approach to media to further grow brand value perceptions.
- You will lead key national campaigns from defining phase to execution to create big ideas that will scale the fame of the brand over time and sell a lot of product!
- You'll have the opportunity to work with significant exposure, below and above-the-line, managing world class and award-winning creative agency partners and influencing stake-holders across the board. From TV to POS, we're looking for a someone who wants accountability and can manage the full marketing mix.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will posess the following:
- Real passion for genuine brand strategy and strong commercial acumen.
- A growth mindset that allows the brand to disrupt category conventions and to be prepared to test and learn, fail and try again until they succeed!
- This position combines creative thinking, strong commercial acumen, passion for food/drink and focused action driving to set the business up for further transformational growth over the next 24 months and towards the 2022 vision.
- You'll be connecting the dots in fresh ways to make amazing things happen.
- You'll have worked your way up the marketing ladder working in a FMCG, retail or the food related industry, working on big brand building and commercial initiatives and you will now ideally be looking to take that next step.
What's on Offer
There is a competitive package on offer of up to £55k + flex for the right individual! However, most importantly an unrivalled opportunity to join a truly unique, fun, dynamic and highly progressive working environment!