Well known FMCG brand
A role where you can project manage and work on NPD
About Our Client
A well known FMCG business based in Hertfordshire who are on the look out for a Brand Manager to join their team. You will have my clients products in your kitchen at home and will know them well. They have seen growth recently and need a BM to help to continue this so it will involve working closely with the Marketing Controller.
The ideal Brand Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Own and champion strategies for the business
- Ensure timely implementation of key projects
- Work and assist on all NPD for the business
- Ensure all consumer insights are strong and supported
- Monitor competitor analysis
- Manage key relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
- Manage agency relationships
The Successful Applicant
The candidate will have the following:
- Experience working in FMCG or Brand Marketing for 18 months or more
- Experience project managing within an organisation
- Experience working on NPD and development of new products
Please note my client will look outside of FMCG for the right candidate who has experience working on projects or on NPD.
What's on Offer
The candidate can expect an excellent working culture, benefits and free products.
There is also excellent progression within the business.