Are you a passionate driven brand marketer?
Do you want to work on something BIG?
About Our Client
Leading, global FMCG business with a portfolio of some of the Nation's favourite brands! Quirky, personable and fun by nature but incredibly driven talent to make their brands the best in the industry!
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Creation and execution of a brand plan for emerging parts of the portfolio - laddering up to support the overall brand objectives and strategy for growth
- Significant portfolio management including full P&L
- Ability to develop and launch range innovation & renovation - with extensive experience in project management
- Responsible for launching products with excellence, ensuring full route to market considered: Ensuring distribution targets met; retailer launch plans executed with excellence; social and PR plans in place and feeding into ATL materials
- A passion for innovation and blue sky thinking - experience of innovation concept development and testing desirable
- Excellent interpersonal skills, working closely to lead, inspire and influence key project teams and stakeholders
- Developing social media strategy for new emerging parts of portfolio
- Responsibility for line management of one direct report
The Successful Applicant
Key Qualities required:
- FMCG food and/or drinks brand management experience (3-4 years+) is essential
- Strong knowledge and interest in brand development and ability to get into the mind of your consumer
- Creative, strategic, passionate and excited about brands, people, marketing, contemporary culture!
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Extensive project management required
- Some experience of long-term strategic planning and hands on experience of annual Brand Planning
- Some experience of social media
- Ideally line management experience although not essential.
- A positive, forward, self-starter with the ability to work autonomously and looking to make a difference!
- Commercially minded with the ability to successfully prioritise workload
- Able to make recommendations and inspire and influence upward
What's on Offer
There is a competitive package on offer and an unrivalled opportunity to join an incredibly dynamic leading FMCG business!