An exciting opportunity to work across a household name brand
Are you looking to work in a leading and global health & wellness business?
About Our Client
My clients are a global health & wellness business with a number of household name brands within their portfolio. Undergoing a period of growth, they have acquired a household name brand and are now looking for a Brand Manager to join the team at this exciting time.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing all promotional and activation plans for your brand
- Executing objectives, strategies and tactics to ensure growth within the categories
- Developing strategic marketing plans for your portfolio
- Creating marketing briefs for all brand communications
- Stakeholder management both internally and externally
- Working cross-functionally to create POS material and develop trade stories
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience within an FMCG business is essential, health/wellness would be beneficial.
- Experience developing brand and marketing strategies
- A passion for health & wellness and a desire to make an impact
- Experience managing a P&L
- Demonstrable experience in New Product Development
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
What's on Offer
A salary of up to £45,000 + benefits is on offer for the successful candidate