A global FMCG business
Brand management of a number of well known brands
About Our Client
Our client have been operating in the market for many years manufacturing and branding a number of food brands. They have a fast paced and entrepreneurial culture so you can really bring your ideas to life. Their UK office is based in Buckinghamshire.
The key responsibilities :
- Developing and executing NPD plans for idea to launch
- Create opportunities in new categories and work closely with the data to provide reviews
- ideas on how to expand existing categories
- Be able to analyse data to provide recommendations
- Work with the UK and Global team on a regular basis
- Lead on all below the line campaigns
- Work closely with other stakeholders both inside and outside of the business
- Liaise closely with the sales team to ensure the brand is aligned
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Brand Manager will have worked in FMCG before, ideally food but my client is open to other fast moving categories. The Brand Manager must have a can do attitude and be able to work independently, as well as in a team. If you are entrepreneurial and have a proactive approach this is the role for you.
What's on Offer
A competitive basic and car allowance. Please enquire to find out more.