Are you looking to join an ICONIC FMCG business?
Could you be the next BM for this EXCITING global brand?
About Our Client
Leading, global FMCG business with a portfolio of some of the world's favourite brands!
Key responsibilities will include:
- Marketing strategy for the brand portfolio
- Lead the innovation strategy and pipeline through the stage gate process
- Data analysis (internal, external) building key brand, retail, shopper and consumer insights
- Lead seasonal innovation pipeline
- Lead key strategic cross functional activities
- Full P&L responsibility
- Conducting consumer research
- Agency Management
- Plan, develop and activate activation's
- Drive e-commerce activation's
- Social Media management
- Work cross functionally with global teams to influence on UK agenda
- Identify improvements and opportunities in retail space to strengthen positioning.
The Successful Applicant
Key requirements will include:
- Experience within FMCG Product/Brand Marketing
- Creative flair, 'go-getter' attitude
- Drive, strong use of initiative and ability to problem solve in fast paced environment
- Strong analytical skills (IRI, EPOS, Kantar, YouGov).
- Team player
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident, articulate relationship builder
- Good understanding of agency management
- Strong understanding of brand marketing and managing ATL/BTL campaigns
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Degree educated (Business/Marketing preferred)
What's on Offer
There is a competitive package on offer of up to £45k and the unrivalled opportunity to join a close-knit, highly dynamic, progressive and fun team working on some of the best brands there are out there!