- Rapidly growing consumer healthcare business
- Great opportunity to work with multiple market leading brands
About Our Client
Michael Page are delighted to be partnering with Venture Life Group PLC to offer an exciting opportunity for a Brand Manager to join their rapidly growing business.
Venture Life are committed to providing innovative and efficacious products for the self-care market for people who want to lead a healthier life. Their vision is to become a key trusted global leader in self-care products through their knowledge, expertise and capability.
Founded in 2010, Venture Life growth has come from strategic acquisitions combined with organic growth.
Their products address a wide range of healthcare issues from oral hygiene, women's intimate health and energy management. Many of their products have intellectual property including trademarks, patents, clinical evidence proving efficacy as well as formulation and manufacturing expertise.
Based in Bracknell, U.K. Venture Life also has a 5,500m2 manufacturing facility north of Milan, Italy, where a dedicated team has the expertise to innovate and develop products.
The company recently acquired BBI Healthcare - a global leader in Women's Health, Energy Management, and products for treating Hypoglycaemia - adding the Balance Activ, Lift Glucose and Glucogel brands to its existing portfolio of leading products.
The company has grown rapidly in recent times and their employees are committed to helping people lead healthier lives by innovating and developing efficacious self-care products and becoming a key trusted global leader in the self-care market.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Brand Manager will pro-actively manage the Women's Health and Energy Management brand portfolio - Balance Activ, Lift Glucose and Glucogel - developing plans and collateral to optimise the range mix and maximize sales and profitability.
The Brand Manager will be the key point of contact for all product-related support for all Women's Health and Energy Management brands.
General Roles & Responsibilities:
- To develop local marketing strategies for the products and pro-actively identify & champion opportunities within the market to maximise Venture Life sales, profitability and gain market share
- To act as the 'product champion' for assigned brands
- Master product messaging and positioning, and manage the development and coordination of assets & materials for all products and marketing campaigns
- To lead the development and execution of the product activity calendar, aligning it to key business priorities
- To be the key marketing contact for sales support, acting as the voice of the market internally and voice of the brand to sales teams, ensuring all activity helps to build business credibility and meet or exceed targets
- Co-ordination of briefing materials for the sales team, keeping them fully informed of all developments and changes
- Take a lead in planning and deploying our digital initiatives in support of category and product growth, ensuring a digital first approach across our portfolio
- To manage the product marketing budget, raising product related activity purchase-orders and ensuring that activity is delivered on-time, to budget.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Brand Manager:
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in a brand marketing role and with product management experience
- Experience of working with and managing websites through CMS (Content Management System) and digital marketing campaigns
- Naturally inquisitive and creative to be able to seek out and identify best-practice with the ability to adapt and boost business performance
- Strong business acumen and commercial focus
- Broad knowledge of social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest)
- Educated to minimum bachelor's degree level in a business-related subject
- Confident user of Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to use data to influence, challenge and enable change
- A strategic thinker with a commercial results driven attitude
- Strong business acumen and decision-making skills
- An experienced project planning and management skills
- Able to engage with staff at all levels
- A self-starter with excellent organisation and presentation skills
- Be commutable to Bracknell daily
- Happy to travel abroad when required
What's on Offer
The Successful Brand Manager:
Up to £45,000 basic salary DOE
Excellent bonus scheme
Company Share Options
Other Company benefits
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or contact Jon Dolbear at Michael Page on 0118 955 9052 or 07780 005638 to discuss further.