- Brand Manager-Heritage Brand
- West Midlands
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known heritage brand who pride themselves on products of high quality and design. They are now looking for a Brand Manager to join the marketing team and support them moving forward.
The Brand Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Develop and manage brand messaging, across online and offline media including copy writing, brochure design, POS, photography and videos.
- Assist in managing brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness, including internal and external briefings
- Create content including managing photography and video shoots by arranging photographer/studio, products, props, content creator and supervise the shoot.
- Work with the Digital team in updating websites, improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company websites, including email and social media content plans.
- Develop merchandising plans, in line with planned campaigns for the brand.
- Seek and work with influencers to promote products
- Work closely with the external design resource, PR and digital marketing agencies.
- Reporting on all campaigns and lead generation such as shows.
- Commercial awareness of product performance, markets, competitors and customers
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will need the following skills and attributes:
- Previous experience in a Brand Management role
- Excellent level of written and verbal communication, including copy writing and proofreading and strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Understanding of current digital marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in print and graphic management an advantage.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently.
- Good planning, organisational, interpersonal skills, and ability to work on multiple projects at one time and to work to tight deadlines.
- Competent working with Excel, Word, Photoshop and PowerPoint
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary and Package and hybrid working environment