Be part of a market leading organisation
Providing products for homes
About Our Client
Wiltshire based organisation, with a National remit
The Brand manager will:
- To help set the brand strategy and effectively deliver this strategy. Plan, develop, implement, coordinate, measure & report upon all aspects relating to brand projects. Develop and deliver strategies and communications across core and sub brands.
- Manage marketing budgets effectively, seeking the appropriate approvals and ensuring all initiatives offer value for money. Recommend annual budget allocations to maximise effectiveness of spend and track spend against these allocations.
- Take responsibility for proactively delivering all aspects of marketing support to the business on time/to a high standard and actively manage internal teams and external partners to achieve this.
- Develop strong partnerships with external suppliers/agencies seeking out appropriate new partners when required to meet specific requirements.
- Develop a strong understanding of consumer insight and sales analysis and use/communicate this insight effectively to help inform brand decisions.
- Generate fresh ideas to help grow the brand. Evaluate these ideas against company/brand strategy, focus and budget parameters developing fully costed proposals where appropriate. Evaluate and critique current strategies where appropriate using insight and data to inform recommendations.
- To be a role model within the Companies team with experience of all elements of the Marketing mix and confident presentation skills.
Manage Marketing Assistant in delivery of daily tasks. Lead by example, motivating to develop skills and experience
The Successful Applicant
The successful Brand Manager will have:
- Background in brand positioning - Implementation, Communications and Segmentation strategy across all channels.
- Understanding of brand communications, to seek to elevate the brand and align with our evolving Commercial Strategy.
- Responsible for managing all design, photography, CGI and video content
- Work with the wider team to deliver the digital strategy. Key areas of responsibility include: -
- Ensure all consumer touchpoints are working effectively to drive consumers through to purchase and advocacy
- Work with digital team and key retailers to deliver a seamless online journey between retailer and brand sites
- Support Companies trade initiatives including shows, Point of Sale and specific customer initiatives.
- Facilitate the successful development of the brand across independent and multiple stockists.
- Active management of marketing agencies and suppliers to ensure deadlines, standards and costs are managed effectively.
Professional liaison with internal departments including Design, Development, Quality and Production, ensuring to meet the needs of the internal customer and hold others to account to deliver the needs of Marketing.
What's on Offer
The successful Brand Manager will receive:
1 year FTC until January 2022
Wiltshire based organisation