- Fantastic national charity
- Opportunity to line manage one person
About Our Client
Our client is a national health charity.
- In collaboration with the Head of Marketing, lead large-scale brand campaigns
- Help develop campaign briefs, evaluate creative and deliver campaign activity
- Provide specialist advice to internal stakeholders on the creative briefing process to ensure proposed activity offers the best KPIs
- Ensure the organisation has effective and brand strengthening presence at external events and conferences
- Work across the Marketing and Fundraising section to deliver an integrated annual communications planning process.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for an existing brand manager with experience in:
- Running successful, brand-building campaigns that result in measurable boosts to brand awareness and consideration
- Working with brand agencies and media agencies, including managing media budgets and recommendations
- Experience of working in an integrated communications planning team in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders.
What's on Offer
Candidates will receive a salary of £44K plus benefits
This role is permanent and based in London
There will be a mix of working at home and working in the office (1-2 times per week in the office).