- Brand new role for a Brand Manager!
- Family run business and great benefits!
About Our Client
The UK's largest rattan garden furniture retailer are leading the D2C sector with ambitions for significant growth over the next few years. As a result, we are recruiting for top talent across the marketing team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Diagnosis of the brand to ensure a clear understanding of the brand, customer and competition
- Development of an annual brand strategy to ensure a clear customer segmentation, targeting, brand positioning, brand coding and marketing objectives
- Ensuring brand codes are applied consistently and regularly on all consumer and colleague touchpoints
- Managing and developing the agency relationship to create and execute the ATL and BTL tactical campaigns to achieve the marketing objectives
- Monitoring the performance and tracking of the brand through key performance indicators (KPI)
- Budget management across multiple marketing campaigns
The Successful Applicant
- You will have a proven track record in a similar Brand Manager position. Able to hit the ground running: Demonstrating a strong understanding of brand management/marketing in a retail environment.
- You will be confident managing agency partnerships, multiple projects and budgets
- You will be a market orientated manager with the strategic acumen to understand and support brand strategy and implementation
- You are analytical and data driven
- Exceptional brief writing capabilities
- Experience in delivering multi-channel ATL campaigns
- Agency management experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills
What's on Offer
- Salary: £40,000 (negotiable depending on experience)
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Healthcare cash plan
- Death in Service (x4 times salary)
- Long service holiday rewards
- Long service award payments
- Nest Pension
- Friday free lunch
- Social events
- Free Parking