- Be part of an organisation making a difference to our environment
- Your chance to make a real difference
About Our Client
Michael Page is exclusively partnering with Biological Preparations.
Biological Preparation are the UK market leaders in biological and ecological cleaning solutions, customer training and support.
Biotech is part of Biological Preparations which focuses on cleaning products that have little to no impact on our oceans, aquatic life, humans and overall plastic pollution.
We want to replace harmful, non-renewable chemical products with environmental biotech alternatives to improve human and environmental health:
- Reduce the effect of climate change by offering carbon neutral products from renewable and sustainable sources
- No ingredients toxic to humans
- No ingredients toxic to aquatic life
- Stop plastic pollution
We are looking for an experienced, strategic and tactical Brand Marketing Manager to join Biological Preparations and help drive the growth of the BioHygiene Brand.
Utilising the latest digital tools and strategies you will help Biological Preparations expand the UK presence, and engage with a National audience comprising businesses and governments. You will be able to advise at all levels, helping to drive the growth and profitability of the BioHygiene Brand.
This role reports to the Managing Director.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Help establish a vision for new and existing products in line with the business goals from start to launch
- Enhance the current offering to provide a clear proposition for our customers
- Work with the wider business to plan, develop and design new products and drive existing product growth
- Keep up with market and competitor chances, providing insight and allowing the business to plan strategically
- Work closely to support the sales function with key customers and ensure centrally driven compliance
- Work with the sales, production and financial teams to ensure robust forecasts are created
- Work with the finance team to review the Brands performance and help devise strategies for further growth
- Develop solutions to support our brand growth and oversee the visual identity for our programmes and events, ensuring that all assets adhere to guidelines
- Day to day management of all marketing activities
- Develop a marketing strategy that helps demonstrate the value of the organisation and supports our national growth.
- Strengthen our proposition as a market leading organisation that businesses and governments want to work with.
- Support the membership team in developing engagement campaigns to strengthen relationships and communication channels
- Help drive audience engagement for existing and new initiatives
- Managing the strategic development of our newsletters to help uplift engagement
- Includes the creation and development of engaging content that will secure registration - and ongoing engagement - with new and existing audiences
- Utilise targeted social media and related channels
The Successful Applicant
The successful Brand Marketing Manager will have:
- Excellent communication and team building skills; able to work with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Demonstrable experience in managing rapidly growing Brands
- Substantial experience in building and maintaining digital ecosystems
- Outcome driven with high ambitions for your organisation and your own work
- Strong analytical skills to examine an organisation's digital performance and make evidence-based recommendations
- Proven success in driving impactful projects or campaigns - from early stages through to completion
- Strong excel skills and the ability to analyse commercially
- Adept at content planning and development, with a strong eye for design to develop stand out assets, that can help significantly increase profile and awareness.
- Strong organisational skills, with attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Strong desire to build knowledge in the areas we work on - to support interactions with external and internal stakeholders
- Team player with the ability to identify where support is needed and comfortable delivering an administrative workload alongside more strategic activity
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in the ecological technology space
- Experience in the cleaning sector
What's on Offer
The successful Brand Marketing Manager will receive:
The salary of: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum or more based on experience.
In addition to the salary, the role holder will benefit from:
- 25 days' holiday pro rata, plus public holidays;
- Pension, Life and critical illness cover, private medical, car allowance
You will be employed at our Cardiff headquarters. Since COVID-19, our Cardiff office has been working mostly from home.