- Brand protection experience and looking for the next step?
- Want to work for a well known brand?
About Our Client
· Develop and implement brand protection and enforcement strategy in line with global IP and transformation strategy to protect the products and brands.
· To develop knowledge of IP rights and procedures relating to counterfeit products in worldwide territories to best protect the business.
· Develop and maintain relationships with local counsel, investigators, enforcement bodies for both online and on-the-ground actions and effectively co-ordinate with such bodies.
· Work with customs agencies globally on seizures and other anti-counterfeiting activities.
· Manage external vendors and monitoring global online marketplaces for infringing products.
· Field and file brand protection take-down requests using third party monitoring tools and marketplace complaint systems.
· Maintaining legal & IP data/contract data bases ensuring accurate recording of takedowns, seizures, IP assignments etc.
· Drafting legal correspondence and short-form contracts such as C&D letters and IP assignment agreements
· Advising the business and enforcing IP rights as appropriate.
· Conduct and analyse trademark clearances and communicate search results to business stakeholders.
· Assist with all aspects of international and domestic trademark filing, prosecution and maintenance.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for someone with a minimum of 2+ years' experience in a brand protection role with a global brand, who can learn quickly to apply legal and IP support to the business and within the team. It will involve working with all areas of the business and effective communication will be critical. You will report to the Legal Counsel and be part of the Legal function within Finance.
What's on Offer
+ many more